LDCE IP Exam 2026 – Question Papers for Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III

LDCE Inspector Posts Exam 2026 – Question Papers for Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III


 

The Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for promotion to the cadre of Inspector Posts (IP) – 2026 was conducted by the Department of Posts on 26th and 27th September 2026.

The 2026 examination was conducted under the revised three-paper pattern introduced by the Department of Posts in August 2025. The examination consists of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III, carrying a total of 600 marks. (India Post)

LDCE IP Exam 2026 – Examination Schedule

DatePaperTiming        Marks
26 September 2026Paper-I11:00 AM – 1:30 PM          250
26 September 2026        
Paper-II        
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM50
27 September 2026Paper-III10:00 AM – 1:00 PM300

Download LDCE IP 2026 Question Papers

The question papers conducted on 26th and 27th September 2026 can be made available here for candidates preparing for the Inspector Posts examination.

📄 Paper-I – Question Paper

LDCE IP 2026 Paper-I Question Paper
Held on 26 September 2026, from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM.

👉 Download Paper-I Question Paper


📄 Paper-II – Question Paper

LDCE IP 2026 Paper-II Question Paper
Held on 26 September 2026, from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM.

👉 Download Paper-II Question Paper

📄 Paper-III – Question Paper

LDCE IP 2026 Paper-III Question Paper
Held on 27 September 2026, from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.

👉 Download Paper-III Question Paper


Provisional Answer Keys Released

👉 Download Answer Key

No comments

Leave a Reply: Your email address will not be published.

Below Post Ad

//disable F12 Key and Ctrl + shift + I combination // disable viewing page source